Monday, April 22, 2013

Anything But a Card

Did you know that Mondays are ANYTHING BUT A CARD DAY at Bugaboo Stamps? Yep, you know, if you get tired of making cards all the time and want a little inspiration for something else to do with all your paper, head over to Catch the Bug on any Monday and you'll find PLENTY of inspirational projects.
Today, I decided to make a Post It Note holder. This is made from an acrylic photo frame that you can get for like $2 pretty much anywhere. I found the instructions HERE
It's really easy to make and makes a fun addition to your desk. Of course I had to use a Stella image:
Photobucket
I don't know if you can tell from the picture but the frame is on it's side, you decorate a 4x6 piece of paper and slide it in the frame an then attach the post it pad to the outside. Easy peasy!

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to make one of these! Fabulous ABC. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete